Images In Mail Body Blocked

Hi there,
I’m using the mail app and it’s been working really well for me. The only issue I’m having is all of the included images in my messages are being blocked and a message that says “The images have been blocked to protect your privacy” at the top of the message. I’ve looked at the account settings and see a trusted senders section with no way to add any addresses. I’ve checked the message menu and only get options for forward, marking as important, etc. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

Running Nextcloud 21 with Mail app 1.9.1.

Since I’ve posted this version 1.9.2 of the Mail app has come out and I’ve upgraded. I’m starting to wonder if I’m missing some dependency packages. I’ve been trying to find a dependency list for Mail but am either blind or it just doesn’t exist. Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of package dependencies for Ubuntu 20.04?

See the docs at

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/21/admin_manual/installation/example_ubuntu.html

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. Is there supposed to be a menu option for adding a trusted sender somewhere? I’ll check these and see where I’m at tonight.

So it looks like I have all of the dependencies installed along with the php7.4 module enabled for apache. I’ll keep looking through the documentation for Mail to see if I missed anything.

If it helps, I’m using a Gmail account with the Mail app. Do I need to add the trusted senders within Gmail.com directly?