I cannot see folders in iOS application

Hi,

In my current iOS application I’m not able to see the folders that are already created. I can create new folders and files, but I cannot see the ones that are already created. With other device, android one, I can see the folders without any problem.

The error logs are this ones:

[{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/DAV/WorkspacePlugin.php”,“line”:119,“function”:“getContent”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\File”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/PropFind.php”,“line”:95,“function”:“OCA\Text\DAV\{closure}”,“class”:“OCA\Text\DAV\WorkspacePlugin”,“type”:“->”,“args”:[“*** sensitive parameters replaced ***”]},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/text/lib/DAV/WorkspacePlugin.php”,“line”:122,“function”:“handle”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\PropFind”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php”,“line”:89,“function”:“propFind”,“class”:“OCA\Text\DAV\WorkspacePlugin”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:1052,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:984,“function”:“getPropertiesByNode”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:1662,“function”:“getPropertiesIteratorForPath”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:1647,“function”:“writeMultiStatus”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php”,“line”:346,“function”:“generateMultiStatus”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php”,“line”:89,“function”:“httpPropFind”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:472,“function”:“emit”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:253,“function”:“invokeMethod”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php”,“line”:321,“function”:“start”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php”,“line”:360,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“Sabre\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”,“line”:35,“function”:“exec”,“class”:“OCA\DAV\Server”,“type”:“->”},{“file”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/remote.php”,“line”:171,“args”:[“/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php”],“function”:“require_once”}],“File”:“/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/File.php”,“Line”:58,“message”:“”,“exception”:,“CustomMessage”:“”},“id”:“63f09deaad1ef”}

My system versions are:

• iOS app 4.6.0.19
  • Nextcloud version: 25.0.3
  • PHP version: 8.1.13
  • Apache version: 2.4.38

Thank you in advance.