I am receiving a no internet connection error and I've been stuck on it for days

Hello, I am receiving this error: " * This server has no working Internet connection: Multiple endpoints could not be reached. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. Establish a connection from this server to the Internet to enjoy all features."

Now this is my config.php:
"> <?php

$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'x',
  'passwordsalt' => 'x',
  'secret' => 'x',
  'has_internet_connection' => 'true',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'cloud.subpoena.world',
  'datadirectory' => '/nextcloud/data',
  'dbtype' => 'pgsql',
  'version' => '',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://cloud.subpoena.world',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => '/tmp:5432',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'x',
  'dbpassword' => 'x;',
  'installed' => true,
  'integrity.check.disabled' => true,
  'filelocking.enabled' => true,
  'memcache.local' => '\OC\Memcache\Redis',
  'memcache.locking' => '\OC\Memcache\Redis',
  'redis' => array(
    'host' => 'localhost',
    'port' => 6379,
    'timeout' => 0.0,
    'password' => '', // Optional, if not defined no password will be used.

I use OpenBSD 6.8 --current.
This is NC version 20.0.2
I am using OpenBSD’s httpd as the webserver.

I have been stuck on this for days. Somebody please help me…



Sorry I forgot the log entry.

Here it is:


Your trusted domain url worked for me when I tested it. Please include more explicit information on what is / is not working and any recent changes you’ve made to your server that might have messed things up. Be sure to search through the forum as this question has been asked many times.



Well I am unable to download any additional apps besides what comes standard.

The paste I attempted to link was this: https://bpa.st/BKLQ I have made the expiry one week this time… I upgraded from 20.0.1 to 20.0.2. Prior to that everything was working fine.

Strongly recommend just rolling to a backup of 20.0.1 if you have it. Cannot recreate any of this on my end. Perhaps someone else will know more.

There’s a bug report:

Proven nightmare this one…

Hi at all,

just solved the issue! :slight_smile:

Good news: there is NO problem with Nextcloud, Guzzle, …

The “problem” is / was the new package devel/icu International Components for Unicode (from IBM) v68.2,1, which hit my FreeBSD server on 2020-12-20 and forgot to also rebuild php7x-intl extension. After restarting my php-fpm all errors are gone! The system check isn’t complaining any more and the app store also works now without issues!

Give it a try and if this fixes your problem also, please tag this thread as “solved”!

Cheers, elmarfu