I am able to upload files bigger than the PHP limit defines

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 21.0.2.1
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Ubuntu 20.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4.25
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.3

Hello, i installed Nextcloud on my virtual server and everything is working fine so far. But theres one weird thing: When I’m in the settings under system, i can see that the maximum size of uploads is capped to 2MB by PHP. I’m already using the cloud and I tested several uploads of files around 23GB, which all worked fine. Why am I able to do this? How can i fix this display error?

Please post the php configuration filename and copy the configuration cut-and-paste and paste here.

Also you can read this

I already knew this page. I checked which php.ini is loaded, aswell as any other ini’s loaded and .htaccess and .user.ini. I have also changed the value for upload_max_filesize for test purposes and nextcloud displays my changed settings under system. However, i can still upload files of any size.

Are you sure that you have configured the correct php.ini files for both browser and CLI usage. They can also have diffrent folder names depending on your OS. Installation on Linux — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation

Also make sure that either no configuration or the correct configuration regarding the upload size is made in the .user.ini file inside your Nextcloud folder. Because this may overrule the general PHP configuration of your system.

Yes I am sure. I already checked all that.