HTTP Error 500 after "var/www/html/nextcloud/VERSION.php"-Test

Hello,

i made
“nano /var/www/html/nextcloud/version.php” to check my PHP Version.
Then i removed it.
“rm //var/www/html/nextcloud/version.php”

Now i’m getting HTTP Error 500 when accessing Nextcloud, following error appears in apache2/error.log:

[Tue Oct 22 10:54:07.530021 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 26962:tid 140006640887552] [client 10.10.119.139:59447] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: filemtime(): stat failed for /var/www/html/nextcloud/version.php in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/util.php on line 546PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/var/www/html/nextcloud/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/util.php on line 547PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/html/nextcloud/version.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/archive_tar:/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/console_getopt:/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/pear/pear_exception:/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps’) in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/util.php on line 547’, referer: https://domain.de/apps/files/?dir=/DIE%20GRUPPE/Messebriefing%20TEIL%2002&fileid=27773

I think i have overwrite the original version.php there … and now the original version.php is missing.

Can anyone help me, please?

Download the matching Nextcloud archive for your version and extract the missing file to the right directory to fix the problem.

Hey, thanks. Already found it, sorry for not responding