Please tell me, if I’m wrong. I want to use deck for sharing jobs with users of my cloud. First of all, I will manage the deck app and users should online check boxes if they have done they’re one jobs.
I tried in this way:
| # | | responsible | ToDo |
| — | ------ | ----------- | — |
| 1 |  | @user1 | user1 put a book |
| 2 |  | @user2 | user2 put a hook |
- is it possible to share #1 only with user1 so he only can put a hook? I want that user1 can only work in the row where he is named. How can I manage the rights for user1, that he only has the rights for read or write the checkbox?
- is it possible to insert usernames by autocomplete? I want to start with @ followed from letters and get a user list.
- can I look the input fielt that the user couldn’t make changes on source?
- the Card has the 1.5.2020 as goal. Fine, but #1 should be done 2 weeks before? How can I do this?
- User1 should be reminded from time to time until he has done his job by put a hook.
If I understand the desk app wrong, so tell me how it works in the right way or you will use it?