How to stop Nextcloud-AIO docker and restart it?

Hello, can someone please teach me the proper way to shutdown nextcloud-aio running on docker? I wasn’t able to find guidance in the nextcloud-aio github documentation.

To install, we do docker compose up -d in the directory where the compose.yml file is located, and that starts the installation process, which creates many other nextcloud-aio containers.

Once nextcloud-aio has been installed, there are several different nextcloud-aio-xxx containers running.

• What is the proper order for shutting down the containers?

• Should one do sudo docker compose down in the directory where the compose.yml file is located?

• Should one open the Nextcloud-AIO Interfaca, and then click “Stop containers” ?

• Once all containers are stopped, what is the proper way/order in which to restart the containers?

• Should one do docker compose up -d again? Wouldn’t doing so try to install again nextcloud-aio?

Thanks for any and all guidance you can give.

yes

simply click on start containers in the AIO interface.

To access the AIO Interface, I should first start the nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer by running docker compose up -d in the directory where compose.yml is located?

Wouldn’t doing so try to install again nextcloud-aio?

Thanks.

yeah or just keep it running

No, as long as you do not delete the docker volume that it uses