How to integrate collabora office and cloud?

Hi everyone!

I installed owncloud 10 and I installed collabora office on another server.

I installed app collabora office in marketplace of owncloud.
I think this is only connector.

Then when I follow with configuration, I visited my personal area like administrato of owncloud and it don’t let me see nothing.

On browser it says This page don’t work. HTTP ERROR 500

Then I review log: this log --> …/data/owncloud.log

The message is:

{“reqId”:“jxuWtxNOUUHC4mwZHSQJ”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-09-06T11:48:21+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.145.246.9”,“user”:“adminiotero”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/cloud/index.php/settings/personal",“message”:“Class OCA\GpxEdit\Settings\Admin contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (OCP\Settings\ISettings::getPanel, OCP\Settings\ISettings::getSectionID) at /var/www/html/cloud/apps/gpxedit/lib/Settings/Admin.php#36”}
{“reqId”:“T7wwP0098yEAOZu6MIL4”,“level”:3,“time”:“2017-09-06T11:52:39+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.145.246.9”,“user”:“adminiotero”,“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/cloud/index.php/settings/personal",“message”:“Class OCA\GpxEdit\Settings\Admin contains 2 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (OCP\Settings\ISettings::getPanel, OCP\Settings\ISettings::getSectionID) at /var/www/html/cloud/apps/gpxedit/lib/Settings/Admin.php#36”}

Could anyone help me?
I ask if is it he same problem in nextcloud.

Thanks

Verify that you pass the iptables. At random, open port 9980 for all external accesses. You can then improve safety.

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 9980 -s 0.0.0.0/0 -j ACCEPT

Thanks Jean!

After reviewing the apache error log, in this case uninstalling the gpx application has been enogh.

Now, I am able to access my personal settings area to add the url of server collabora office.

On the other hand I am not able to create a document of collabora office.

Owncloud doesn’t show any error in …/data/owncloud.log

What could I do?
Do I need to review any other log of owncloud server or collabora office server?

Where is it?

Thanks