As the mail app developers don’t want to add a horizontal reading pane to the app I have been using the custom css app in order to do so, I just wanted to share what I have managed so far for anyone else who is interested and get help finding/fixing any issues.
Currently I have:
- The basic Horizontal layout
- Added a resize to the message list so you can drag it up and down for simpler management of mail
- Added a yellow highlight to
The images have been blocked to protect your privacynotification
- Added the color
#ebebebas the message header background to better separate panes
- Added a thick border color
#ebebebto the top of the reply field to better separate it from the current message
- Shrunk the load more messages scroll down area
- Realigned the empty messages background
- Know what you are doing.
- Install the custom css app.
- Navigate to Admin -> Theming.
- Paste contents of this CSS file into the custom CSS text area.
- All or nothing - Applies to all users