How to disable "allow guests to join via link" option in Talk conversations

Hi, I am new to NextCloud and I have installed Nextcloud v 24.0.4 on my server recently.
I want to use it for Organizational chat and do not want to allow members of my organization to initiate Public Conversations.
I see the option in Talk app, while creating a new conversation, “allow guests to join via link” - I want to disable it completely or at least for certain groups of users.
Can anyone guide me, how to do it ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, this is something that would be important for me as well. I would like to use it at school and I need to protect the pupils from undesired visitors. That was always the problem with Skype. Fortunately, in the “normal” Nextcloud it is possible for the admin to block the possibility of creating public links for sharing files, this would be necessary for Talk as well.
I’d also like to briefly explain why this is so important: Until now, it can happen very easily that anyone involved in a public conversation can share the link / URL in any way they like, for example the chat of a class group or similar. As a guest, you can also log in under a false name and then read along. And schools already have enough to do with bullying and cyberbullying, and we certainly don’t want to simply invite them to do so on our own infrastructure. So the best thing would be to just block the public access. At this point it is not enough to sensitize students. As an administrator, you also have the responsibility to protect your users.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers / comments :slight_smile: