How do I install next cloud on fedora server 39?

Hello, I use your installation documentation via docker, I installed it, I went to the web interface, but I can’t find the IP address, it’s tedious to enter the domain, I enter my domain, I write that I need to open port 443, where do I need to open it? On my keenetic ultra router, open port 443, but for example I cannot specify my local address, I also indicated the white IP address, it still does not allow the installation to continue! Help me install it on fedora server, maybe not through docker. Tell me how it can be installed step by step if possible!!

what should I enter here?
My IP address is not working, I enter my domain, but the server is unavailable on port 443. You can check this, for example, using ‘https://portchecker.co /’ by entering your domain there as the ip address and port 443 as the port.

Please note that there is no DNS configuration set for this domain, or the domain is not a valid domain! (It was found that the value "was set for it)

What to do, help me figure it out!

hi @artembelykh welcome to the forum :handshake:

Please use the search - lot of issues have been discussed already. Official docs Nextcloud AiO are always good starting point!

If there are specific issues or error please describe what you tried so far and which problems you hit!