How can I tell what drive Nextcloud is using for storage?

Raspberry Pi 3B
Raspbian Lite
Operating System: Linux 5.15.84-v8+ aarch64
Database Type: sqlite3 Version: 3.34.1
Version Nextcloud Hub 3 25.0.3
PHP Version: 8.1.14
Nextcloud is in Docker

I have a 64GB Sandisk USB drive connected to the Raspberry Pi but I’m unsure if Nextcloud is using that or if it’s using the 32GB mircoSD card for storage.

How can I tell which it is using?

Here are my drives:

Drives

In System > Disk I see this:

System > Disk

Thank you for any assistance

It is unclear from your post how you’ve setup Nextcloud. The data directory resides wherever you said it does. Unless you specified otherwise it will reside on your boot disk, which is normally the microsd card of a Pi by default.

All you must do is browse to the actual location on the disk. Start by browsing through the directories of either disk, or try turning off your Pi and plugging the micro sd card / usb thumb drive into your regular computer to see what is on the partitions. The /var/www/nextcloud data directory will reside somewhere.

Ok, thanks for your reply.

I installed Nextcloud in docker on the Raspberry Pi, is that what you mean by “setup Nextcloud?”.

I checked what was installed on the thumb drive on another computer and there’s nothing on it, so Nextcloud is using the internal microSD card.

My next question is, would it be possible for you to point me in the right direction to change the location to the Thumb drive. Or should I just start again and re-install everything?

I figured it out, thanks for your reply yesterday