[HELP!] Unable to sync my Nextcloud calendar with both Thunderbird and Davdroid

Yep, I have also asked the host company how to make the backups. They told me they do it everyday and that I can simply download the backup files from my ftp! Iā€™ll do that. Iā€™ll keep exploring both Nextcloud and the Nextcloud forum! I actually really like this idea of people helping each others within this community of users. I hope Iā€™ll gain enough knowledge to be able to help other people as well! Thanks again for your assistance!

1 Like

@ffs69 and @PancakeConnaisseur: Thank you both for your great help! All my problems are now solved! I have not only been able to recover access to my Nextcloud, but also to update it properly and finally, to synchronize my calendars and contacts with Thunderbird and Davdroid on my mobile devices! This is such a relief, as I use these tools on a daily basis! Have a great week and Merry Christmas! :santa::christmas_tree::tada:

1 Like

I had trouble enabling nextcloud calendar in Thunderbird when there is a forward slash in the NC calendar name. Once I removed that the share link worked in CalDav on Thunderbirdā€¦