Help test the next generation Nextcloud Desktop Clients!

Hi,

I installed the latest nightly today on my 2010 Macbook Pro, and when starting the client, I can see that the Mac is switching to the Discreet GPU. When exiting the client, the Mac is switching back to the integrated GPU.

This is an issue, especially when running on battery, because discreet GPU consumes much much more power…

i have just installed the last night version 24-8-2018 of the windows client app and every time i reboot my pc i get logedout off the cloud and i have to login agian to grant access. anybody with the same bug ?

Did someone have a working flow between android and linux desktop client with working e2e in the last nightly builds?

hi. it looks like there hasn’t been a new daily build for the mac client in almost a month. does that mean it is close to ready? does anyone know how close we are to a stable release? i’m very excited about the new release, but don’t necessarily feel expert enough to help test it.

thanks so much!

As far as Mac OS X is concerned, you can check out build 2.4.3 against the latest OpenSSL 1.1.1 here.

What is the status of the new desktop client? It’s been over 3 months now!

Is there a roadmap? If there are some main remaining issues to test or something, we should perhaps make an effort to tackle these and manage to release a new stable version soon.

1 Like

See Good news everyone! RC2 of the desktop client is here

1 Like