Help me!Using MINIO (S3 mode) on the backend of the NEXTCLOUD primary storage!

My Minio runs as a distributed node with two nodes. The IP of node 1 is 192.168.67.199, and that of node 2 is 192.168.67.218. They run normally and can create buckets and other operations through Minio client MC.

I installed nextcloud17 in 192.168.67.218. And then I was there config.php The configuration of Minio as primary storage is added as follows:

‘objectstore’ => array(
‘class’ => ‘\OC\Files\ObjectStore\S3’,
‘arguments’ => array(
‘bucket’ => ‘test1’,
‘autocreate’ => true,
‘key’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘secret’ => ‘xxxxx’,
‘hostname’ => ‘192.168.67.218’,
‘port’ => 66,
‘use_ ssl’ => false,
‘region’ => ‘optional’,
‘use_ path_ style’ => true
)
)

After the above configuration, I access it through the browser http://192.168.67.218 The following error was generated. But in Minio, I saw the bucket test1 created. So why can’t we access it? I hope you can help me solve it. Thank you very much!

if you get “Internal Server Error” you should always look into your nextcloud.log file in your “data”-folder or on any other php log files.

Yes, I did nextcloud.log The contents are as follows:
192.168.67.1 is my gateway. When I change the content about Minio configuration from config.php After removal, there is no such problem and netxcloud can be accessed normally.

nextcloud.log:
{“reqId”:“Q8hyMeWvks0715Kuhmo7”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-12-12T09:06:48+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“192.168.67.1”,“user”:“admin”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/index.php/apps/files/",“message”:{“Exception”:“OCP\Files\NotFoundException”,“Message”:"",“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php",“line”:130,“function”:“getStorageInfo”,“class”:“OC_Helper”,“type”:"::",“args”:["/",false]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/apps/files/lib/Controller/ViewController.php",“line”:178,“function”:“getStorageInfo”,“class”:“OCA\Files\Controller\ViewController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:170,“function”:“index”,“class”:“OCA\Files\Controller\ViewController”,“type”:"->",“args”:["","",null,false]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Files\Controller\ViewController”},“index”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:126,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Files\Controller\ViewController”},“index”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OCA\Files\Controller\ViewController”,“index”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“files.view.index”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{"_route":“files.view.index”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{"_route":“files.view.index”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/lib/base.php",“line”:997,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/apps/files/"]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/index.php",“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/var/www/html/lib/private/legacy/helper.php",“Line”:490,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“17.0.10.1”}