-Using BerryBoot 2.0 (berryboot-20180929-pi2-pi3). If this is not the latest I can not find anything newer.
-Pi3+ SDCard with USB store drive attached. (Thumb drive for testing 50gb)
- First Boot (SDCard with BerryBoot files on it) I preform the install of BerryBoot2.0 on the sda: (USB Thumb drive). File system used on this install is btrfs.Encrypt IS NOT checked.
- Installation complete. Press “OK” to reboot.
- BerryBoot Menu editor launches after reboot. I then follow the instructions of installing using the “Copy OS from USB stick” and selecting /media/sdb1/NextCloudPi_RPi_Berryboot_11-04-18.img.
- Image is copied from sdb1 to sda (not sure why it didn’t show as sda1 in step 1 but did in step 3)
- Click Exit, remove USB that had image on it.
- BerryBoot Menu comes up and autoboots 1st Boot.
- One error message on first boot "Failed to start LSB: Resize the root filesystem to fill partition. See
systemctl status resize2fs_one.service"
- No other errors login prompt:
- Log in as pi / raspberry
v0.64.12 is outdated
update to v0.66.1 through
For this run I will try to just do the Initialize to set the ncp passwords and then update.
- Open website to https://ipAddress
- Web Page opens and you get the “NextCloudPi Activation” field are auto generated and you click “Activate”
- You get a spinning circle with “NextCloudPi not yet initialized, trying again in a few seconds …”
Edit: Before starting over I ran the ncp-update and I get the same message as in #3 right above this.
I was going to start over do all the same steps but run the “sudo ncp-update” before trying to do the activation. I have done this though a few times now with the same results.
Any help would be great. I am on the IRC as well.