[Help] Contacts app 1.5.3 not working under nextcloud 11.0.3?

Thanks for advise.
I fix this issue with this trick :

• On another accound (only first one have this problem)
  • Create one contact (just for test)
  • Share my contact with first account
  • Thatā€™s all !

Hello,

thank you for your advice. Actually, contacts does work on other accounts! I never tried this before and you are right!

Unfortunately, I canā€™t find how to share contacts. Sharing the addressbook doesnā€™t help, it wonā€™t show up in my contacts app, when switching to my own account.

Any ideas?

Thanx once more!

Before, you must to create a contact (need simply a name like Test) on your second account.
Then just sharing adressbook of this second account to the first account (which donā€™t work) and tick ā€œcan editā€.
It worked for me.

Ps : my two accounts are in adminā€™s group.

And sorry for my bad english ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again for your mail. I opened a new test account, created a contact and tried to share the addressbook. I can click on ā€œshareā€ and a new field opens. I insert my username but canā€™t do anything more. There is no ā€œcan editā€ or other fields to click on. When leaving the addressbook and opening it again, the user I entered has disappeared.

Obviously this is a bug in the contacts-app?

Can you try one of the latest nightlies on the github contacts page?

Hi, just tried the nightly, no change in behavior.

:frowning:

spinning wheel, no contacts. I stll canā€™t share my addressbook with other accounts.

Hi,

installed latest nightly from github, created a test account and one contact. nextcloud says ā€œcontact could not be savedā€; sharing still not possible.

Okay, like I said, without the console output I canā€™t really say anything! :confused:

Hi,

I encountered another strange behavior today: installed latest nightly-build and already before and after that, the contacts app was deactivated in the ā€œappsā€ section of nextcloud (12.0.3). I had the contacts icon on the upper left bar of my nextcloud and was able to click on it. the contacts page appeared with the spinning wheel and ā€œkeine kontakte vorhandenā€ on the right side. in the ā€œappā€ section, contacts was marked as ā€œdeactivatedā€ and showed the ā€œactivateā€ and the ā€œdeleteā€ button.

Could this be a hint to the problem in my installation? what can I do about it? Do you need more information regarding this issue?

Thanks a lot

Florian