Health, an app for nextcloud.
I am thinking about to make an app for everything about your health.
This is for your personal view, not for a doctor or hospital.
Feature list for the start:
- Scheduler for reminders:
- drink some water
- take a break and make some moves
- take some medicine
- measure temperature, blood pressure, etc.
Shows notifications in the nc notification center.
- amount of drinking
- taken medicine
- temperature course
- woman period
- sleep time
- drinking alcohol
- eating and kaluria
- blood sugar
- pain historie
- sports, burned calories
- feeling today
Holds data and show them in charts.
Ideas for further features:
- Export documented data as csv and pdf to take or send it to a doctor
- API for import and export data like steps etc.
- Import main formats from fitness-gadgets
- find and integrate open source gadget-bridges
- define targets (weekly, mothly or whatever) and manage them
- combine data in one chart to find dependencies
Everything that I found what is done before is:
Are there some similar projects?
Or are there key features you like to bring in?
Maybe you are an expert for one topic and you like to support me by helping to find the best parameters for documentation for the different things?
Or even nobody can say you never told us from your plans…