Groupfolders double folder names in WEBUI!

Hello,

you can create two folders with the same name. this makes group folder useless. Please use it carefully when you have many folders in the list

Better not to use it!!!
Rgds

Haydar

Yes you can create folders with the same name. So an admin creating the folders needs to check what he is creating (this should be fixed)

But the group folder app is stable. So there is no reason why one shouldnt use it. For large installations it is really good.

hmmmmm, well I see, so there is nothing but to wait for the fix. Is there any development regarding this fix?

Rgds

Haydar

So when is this fix of preventing duplicate Groupfolder names, planned?

Rgds

Haydar

Hello,

may I ask, if this duplicate names of group folders are going to be solved?

Thx

Haydar

has someone (in this case: you) filed this as an issue on github, already?

(i already looked up the place where you should file this… please recheck there if it wasn’tz already filed - and after having successfully filed an issue there - please don’t forget to put the link to it out in the forum… as an answer to this thread. it’ll close this thread in the forum because we can’t do any more about it in this case)

Hello,

it has been already added to the github, or what do you mean with filed:
here is the link at github: https://github.com/nextcloud/groupfolders/issues/681#issue-527061171

perfect :ok_hand:

So it is just a matter of time (since last November) :wink: to get my request solved.

it looks like you’re right… by all means :wink: