Google shutting down Google+ API

Receive an email today:

Hello Google+ Developer,

We’re writing to let you know that as part of the sunset of the consumer version of Google+, we will be shutting down our Google+ APIs on March 7, 2019. As part of these changes, Google+ Sign-in has been fully deprecated and will also be shut down on March 7, 2019.

What do I need to know?

On March 7, 2019, all Google+ APIs and Google+ Sign-in will be shut down completely. This will be a progressive shutdown beginning in late January, with calls to these APIs starting to intermittently fail as early as January 28, 2019.

What do I need to do?

Please update your projects listed below by March 7, 2019 and ensure they are no longer using Google+ APIs. The data below shows which Google+ API methods your projects have recently called.

Note: If you see calls to people.get , these can be the result of using the Google+ Sign-In feature in your application, which is now fully deprecated and is being shut down. Developers should migrate from the Google+ Sign-In feature to the more comprehensive Google Sign-in authentication system.

I beleive the @zorn-v APP Social login will be impacted. Open a githuh ticket Social login with google+ going deprecated ??? · Issue #69 · zorn-v/nextcloud-social-login · GitHub

thx in advance.