I installed a new Nextcloud 14 in a ubuntu 18.04 VM at my home
Everything works fine except for the google drive
I knew that there was an app in nextcloud which could use google drive as external storage
But it looks like it is not working anymore after nc13
So I try to use “google-drive-ocamlfuse”
This is what I did
- create a mount point /ncdata/gdrive
- change the owner of /ncdata and /ncdata/gdrive to www-data
- mount google drive in /ncdata/gdrive
- I can see my files in the folder and I could create folder there
- add the local external storage in the admin page.
It show me the red “!” and I could not use the folder in Nextcloud
This is what it show when I click on the folder in files page
“There was an error with message: Empty response from the server. Do you want to review mount point config in admin settings page?”
I had search relative post for few days but I can’t find any answer
Anybody have any idea of my case?