Getting the date of the actual last user interaction

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 24.0.6
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): CentOS 7
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.6
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.32

Hello everyone,

I am about to reinstall/migrate my Nextcloud installation. Now I have the problem that I want to find out who is still actively using the Nextcloud instance.

When I use the user:lastseen function, I get the last manual login date, but not the date of the last interaction with Nextcloud, for example via desktop client or via app.
One user who just created a folder a few minutes ago is still listed with last login 2022-09-07.

How should I proceed to get the date of the actual last interaction? (database, log files, etc?)

Greetings
Sebastian

(translated from German with deepl)