Get new htaccess to pull correct php.ini settings

Hi.

When I install a new NC instance (only with my old config.php) it should build a new .htaccess file with all the correct settings in it. My php.ini clearly says:
upload_max_filesize = 290M
post_max_size = 300M

Yet the newly built .htaccess file always shows these (default?) values:
php_value upload_max_filesize 511M
php_value post_max_size 511M

I even ran a manual ./occ maintenance:update:htaccess afterwards but these values don’t get updated to the correct values.

How can I make a new NC instance pull the correct values? Is it possible to put them into the config.php??
Thank you for your help.

(NC 12.0.1 on a shared CENTOS server, Apache, fastcgi, PHP 7.0)

OK, I figured it out.
If you download the latest NC server files they come with a default .user.ini file inside the root folder that has those values at 511M. NC takes the values from the .user.ini, that’s where the max upload file size in the web gui admin settings comes from.
Updating the htaccess should also write these values into the htaccess file unless, I guess, your hosting company has disabled the PHP webserver module (for eaxample, when you’re allowed to create your own php.ini). In this case the PHP values in the htaccess don’t matter, on what’s inside the .user.ini.
So in the future I will just copy my own version of the .user.ini to a new NC installation.