Available from the built-in app store.
This is a security and bug fix release.
- Go to your app store app in Nextcloud
- Disable Gallery
- Go to the Multimedia tab
- Enable Gallery+
This version requires PHP 5.5+. Let me know if you run into any issues.
Most of the features listed below are not available in the standard Gallery app which ships with Nextcloud 9.
- [security] Stored XSS on Share-popup of a directory’s Gallery-view (@lukasreschke)
- Fix redirect loop on shared links when using a password #51 (@TDannhauer @oparoz)
- Improve delete icon in slideshow (@manishbisht)
- [security] Tokens give access to all the files owned by the sharer, so we need to have additional checks in place (@oparoz)
- Add delete button to slideshow owncloud/gallery#649 (@manishbisht @oparoz)
- Add “hide album” feature available from the [+] button owncloud/gallery#547 (@eknoes @oparoz)
- Various fixes (@oparoz)
Many thanks to the sponsors of new features and to the students who have collaborated while evaluating ownCloud as a GSoC project.
- Drag and drop files and folders owncloud/gallery#405 (@oparoz)
- Upload straight from the app owncloud/gallery#25 (@oparoz)
- Show thumbnails as soon as they’re received owncloud/gallery#29 (@oparoz)
- Add missing options in share dialogue owncloud/gallery#565 owncloud/gallery#213 (@imjalpreet)
- Add flickr style gradients (@raghunayyar)
- Full Album Name is now shown on hovering (@imjalpreet)
- Fix the download button on public pages owncloud/gallery#554 (@imjalpreet)
- Close the share dialogue when performing another action owncloud/gallery#545 (@viraj96)
- PHP7 compatibility