Fresh Install - No Login Option

I’m hoping someone can help me with an issue.

My setup:

1. Ubuntu 18 LTS
  2. Nginx full setup
  3. Domain ip populated and proxied through CloudFlare from DDClient on server
  4. NextCloud 18 installed

After manual installation, I’m able to setup the Nextcloud user, password and MariaDB config, but after pressing the selection to option to continue, I’m taken to a page with the Nextcloud logo, but no login input section. The same happens from other devices.

Below I’ve attached my log files. Hopefully someone can be of help. Thanks in advance.

{“reqId”:“cHWXxnjiqKzZ0tbp8oRl”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-02-05T02:53:05+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“108.xxx.xxx.xxx”,“user”:"–",“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/apps/theming/favicon?v=0",“message”:{“Exception”:“OCP\Files\NotPermittedException”,“Message”:“Could not create folder”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/AppData/AppData.php",“line”:158,“function”:“newFolder”,“class”:“OC\Files\Node\Folder”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“0”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/theming/lib/ImageManager.php",“line”:158,“function”:“newFolder”,“class”:“OC\Files\AppData\AppData”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“0”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/theming/lib/ImageManager.php",“line”:173,“function”:“getCacheFolder”,“class”:“OCA\Theming\ImageManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/theming/lib/Controller/IconController.php",“line”:127,“function”:“getCachedImage”,“class”:“OCA\Theming\ImageManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“favIcon-core”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:170,“function”:“getFavicon”,“class”:“OCA\Theming\Controller\IconController”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“core”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Theming\Controller\IconController”},“getFavicon”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:125,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OCA\Theming\Controller\IconController”},“getFavicon”]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OCA\Theming\Controller\IconController”,“getFavicon”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{“app”:“core”,"_route":“theming.Icon.getFavicon”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“app”:“core”,"_route":“theming.Icon.getFavicon”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:299,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{“app”:“core”,"_route":“theming.Icon.getFavicon”}]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/base.php",“line”:1008,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/apps/theming/favicon"]},{“file”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/index.php",“line”:38,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php",“Line”:164,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0”,“version”:“18.0.0.10”}

just trigger by the word cloudflare: nextcloud behind cloudflare - Google-haku

full nginx setup: carsten has an excellent howto: https://english.c-rieger.de/nextcloud-installation-guide-ubuntu you may compare to your setup. if you want to this setup automated: https://github.com/ReinerNippes/nextcloud/tree/nextcloud-reloaded (it’s not 1:1 carsten setup. but close. mind the brand “nextcloud-reloaded”.)

the nextcloud data directory is writeable for the nginx web server user?