[FR] [EN] Problème espace disque dur | Hard disk space problem

Bonjour,
Je rencontre un problème d’espace disque lors de l’utilisation de Nextcloud

J’ai installé nextcloud sur un SSD de 240 go vierge. En parallèle, un disque dur de 2to est branché et formaté. J’ai coonfiguré nextxloud afin que les fichiers des utilisateurs arrivent sur le disque de 2to, et ca fonctionne ! Jusque la, pas de problème.

La ou il y a un soucis, c’est lors de l’import de fichiers volumineux. Il y a un message d’erreur comme quoi l’espace disque est insuffisant… Mon disque ne ferait que 49,4 Go ? Etrange !!

D’ou viendrait l’erreur svp ?
Merci d’avance !!

Hello,
I am having a disk space problem while using Nextcloud

I installed nextcloud on a blank 240gb SSD. At the same time, a 2TB hard drive is plugged in and formatted. I configured nextxloud so that user files arrive on the 2tb disk, and it works! Until then, no problem.

Where there is a problem is when importing large files. There is an error message saying that there is not enough disk space … My disk should only be 49.4 GB? Strange !!

Where would the error come from?
Thanks in advance !!
Capture2
Capture

Please post

'datadirectory' => '/path/to/data/dir',

of your config/config.php.

Also post some screenshots uploading files?
do you use a normal linux server or a virtual nextcloud e.g. in windows?
I think the error code also makes no sense with your sdd-size and your hdd-size.

First of all, thanks for your help !

Here, the link for the screenshots : Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I use an ESXi (bare metal hypervisor), on which is installed a debian 10. On this debian, I installed Nextcloud. it is therefore a “normal” linux.

the dir /hdd/… is correct.

Perhaps it is a display error. Is your first screenshot from Windows? Is it the Nextcloud Windows app? Please post more details

Please login also webbased e.g. https://192.168.1.81 and look there for free space.

The free space is correct. I have about 300mo / 500go. (500go being the limit set for the user). Via the Windows application, therefore via the windows explorer, as you can see in the screenshot, it is impossible for me to transfer large files. However, via the web interface, I am authorized to export very large files of 100gb for example. The export goes fine on the web interface, but vmware esxi reports an error a short time later, that the virtual machine is full of disk space. The VM crashes.

I have the exact same problem on the android application. When I try to export a photo folder of around 70gb, after 4000 uploaded photos (~ 20gb), I can’t export any more, with the added bonus of error messages every time I try to export additional photos