Fourth RC of Nextcloud 25

The fourth RC of Nextcloud 25 is now available on our download server! :rocket:

As always, help with testing is very much welcome!
If you notice anything out of order, please report back on the appropriate github repository! :bowing_woman:

Downloads

Known issues

When you are on RC3, the web updater will probalby not work normally, and require manual authentication. Use the cli updater instead (sudo -u www-data php updater/updater.phar). This problem is fixed in RC4, resulting in proper web updaters from then on.

Changelog

4 Likes

Hi, i dit that " use the cli updater instead (sudo -u www-data php updater/updater.phar). This problem is fixed in RC4, resulting in proper web updaters from then on."

and now can’t access to nextcloud, got this message "Downgrading is not supported and is likely to cause unpredictable issues (from 25.0.0.16 to 25.0.0.15) "

i didn’t try to downgrade…
an idea ?
Thanks in advance

It says you were already on RC4… did you bump the server version manually before?

1 Like

So far so good. I installed this to test yesterday. Upgrade from 24.0.4 was flawless.

I did notice a couple of bugs. One with Calendar and one with the theming app. Where should I report these?

Thanks for testing!

Theming in the server repo: Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub
And Calendar it depends. DAV/Backend related parts go into server as well, frontend issues to Issues · nextcloud/calendar · GitHub

Update issue for me, reported here. Can anyone confirm and advise where to open the issue?

I’m unsure if the other issue I just reported here in the forum is new with RC4 (I doubt that), but it at least seems not to be present in 24. Can anyone confirm it?

no, i didn’t bump nothing…

Edit : I reboot the server (should began whit that :(). Everything is ok now.

1 Like