Folders and Files on remote SSH

i compress my backup folder and files on zip file and successfully transfer it thru filezilla from my local drive to my server folder /usr/share/nextcloud/data/[myuserfolder] after i transfer the zip file, i SSH my server thru google chrome browser, i successfully extracted the zip file using the command -$ unzip [zipfile.zip]
i can view my extracted folders and files to the command shell, but on the ftp and nextcloud dashboard i cant view it, can anyone help me about this issue thanks and more power team

Nextcloud has no knowledge of files that you upload externally outside of it. If this is a primary method you use to upload files (ps, as a security professional, don’t trust ssh through a browser), there’s a couple things you can do:

1. There is a config.php option you can set so that Nextcloud will check if any files are loaded into the data directory outside of Nextcloud (check the Nextcloud documentation on that one)…mind you, last year when I checked this option out it is was marked as experimental. That may no longer be the case, but the docs let you know that
  2. After loading these files, you can scan all of your files for all Nextcloud or just the user your putting all these files in. This section of the docs tells you how to do that