Folder available in web interface but not in desktop client

Nextcloud version: 13.0.0.14
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version: Apache/2.4.18
PHP version: 7.0.28

When I login with my user (or any user, admin included) to the Nextcloud web interface I have a folder which is shared with me. Inside this folder there are 9 subfolders, all accessible, visible, and downloadable to me. But when I connect to Nextcloud with the same user(s) using the desktop client I can only see 8 subfolders in this one folder. I’ve tried:

occ files:scan --all

To try to get the server to find this last folder with no changes. What has happen to this last folder? To summarize, I can see a folder through the web interface, but not when I connect with the desktop client.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Yes

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
N/A

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'oca8toc5qb90', 'passwordsalt' => 'jCjrodqNbjX6d054zodQ9eqldvksfS', 'secret' => 'RFuaK1OyC7RMdvUzwCQ+Z9YVuVrqoN7JsytOnK2Rhd2XBlUM', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '127.0.0.1', 1 => 'simba', 2 => '192.168.0.110', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://127.0.0.1/nextcloud', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '13.0.0.14', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'nextclouduser', 'dbpassword' => '...', 'installed' => true, ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: N/A Hope you guys might have an idea of what is going on here. Regards, Rikard