I’m trying to setup a flow that runs script/calls webhook when some files are accessed.
Problem is I can’t trigger the flow when using flows other than “Block access to a file”.
Nextcloud version 27.1.3
Steps to reproduce:
- Add any personal or admin flow that supports trigger “When File accessed” - other than “Block access to a file”.
- Setup a filter, for example “File name” “is not” “ZZZZZZZZZYYYY”
- Setup an action, for example some curl script like curl -X POST https://my-webhook-address.com
- Access some file that matches this rule.
- Expect some action to be run.
Flows I tested that work with “File updated/deleted/created etc.” but DO NOT work with “File accessed”, i.e. that trigger is, well, not trigged:
- Outgoing webhook
- Run script
- Email notifications
- Send a notification