First install using setup php file

I have a hosting account with pipeten I tried their self install on Next cloud and it didn’t work. So I did a manual install using the setup installer (php) and then running that.

It installed ok with the dependencies met but when I log into it I get this

The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.

Technical details

• Remote Address: 185.51.254.252
  • Request ID: 3RpPdTyZMr5lJ125UXVy

Where is the server log stored?

Found it it says

{“reqId”:“3RpPdTyZMr5lJ125UXVy”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-11-20T11:58:31+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“185.51.254.252”,“user”:“",“app”:“index”,“method”:“POST”,“url”:"/index.php/login",“message”:{“Exception”:“TypeError”,“Message”:“openssl_pkey_get_details() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/Authentication/Token/PublicKeyTokenProvider.php",“line”:300,“function”:“openssl_pkey_get_details”,“args”:[false]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/Authentication/Token/PublicKeyTokenProvider.php",“line”:69,“function”:“newToken”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Token\PublicKeyTokenProvider”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "," sensitive parameter replaced "]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/Authentication/Token/Manager.php”,“line”:68,“function”:“generateToken”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Token\PublicKeyTokenProvider”,“type”:"->",“args”:["*** sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/User/Session.php",“line”:631,“function”:“generateToken”,“class”:“OC\Authentication\Token\Manager”,“type”:"->",“args”:["* sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home/******/wigley.me.uk/core/Controller/LoginController.php",“line”:322,“function”:“createSessionToken”,“class”:“OC\User\Session”,“type”:"->",“args”:[" sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:166,“function”:“tryLogin”,“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\LoginController”,“type”:"->",“args”:["* sensitive parameters replaced "]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php",“line”:99,“function”:“executeController”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\LoginController”},“tryLogin”]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home/****/wigley.me.uk/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php",“line”:118,“function”:“dispatch”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{“class”:“OC\Core\Controller\LoginController”},“tryLogin”]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php",“line”:47,“function”:“main”,“class”:“OC\AppFramework\App”,“type”:"::",“args”:[“OC\Core\Controller\LoginController”,“tryLogin”,{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer”},{"_route":“core.login.tryLogin”}]},{“function”:"__invoke",“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”,“type”:"->",“args”:[{"_route":“core.login.tryLogin”}]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:297,“function”:“call_user_func”,“args”:[{“class”:“OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler”},{"_route":“core.login.tryLogin”}]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/lib/base.php",“line”:987,“function”:“match”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/login"]},{“file”:"/hsphere/local/home//wigley.me.uk/index.php",“line”:42,“function”:“handleRequest”,“class”:“OC”,“type”:"::",“args”:[]}],“File”:"/hsphere/local/home/**/wigley.me.uk/lib/private/Authentication/Token/PublicKeyTokenProvider.php",“Line”:300,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36”,“version”:“14.0.3.0”}