selinux in permissive mode
THP is disabled (for redis)
vm.overcommit_memory = 1

max_execution_time = 3600
memory_limit = 512M
post_max_size = 10G
upload_max_filesize = 10G
upload_max_filesize = 10G

LimitRequestBody 10486000 (in httpd conf)
httpd dav module is not loaded

output_buffering=‘Off’ (in .user.ini)
‘session_lifetime’ => 60 * 15 (in config.php)

On another VM (client) which is on the same network as NC, I mounted a davfs2 share => No errors
However, when I copy a file from the client to the server, I have error messages in the NC logs:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: expected filesize 3320903680 got 1027022848    

Both machines are on the same network. I can see the files that are already on the server, in the directory mounted via davfs, but the upload is always failing via davfs.
A side note: when I try to upload the same file via the web interface, it takes a huge amount of time even if it succeeded in the end. In the browser development tools, I can see that it’s tranfering by chunks of 10 MB !
The file size is 3.3 GB and the total transfer time is 6.48 minutes !

Any help would be more than welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you

Hello again,

Knock knock, knocking on NC’s door ? :smiley:
Anyone please, I’m struggling with this situation.
Thanks

It still is an old howto from owncloud but probably a good starting point for this issue:

Might be interesting to check out the system a bit closer during uploads, what is limiting, the network connection, i/o rate, memory, cpu, …

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. Indeed, I have already checked this page and many other ones. I verified all the 9 points mentioned and played with the values / combinations, but it didn’t change anything to the behavior I’ve described.

Welcome to any other suggestions from you guys :slight_smile: Thanks

In some cases it helped me to run the webserver in debug mode. If you can manage to have only one client connected, you might find away to check through the messages to find the issue.

I’d try a different webdav client as well, not sure if davfs2 can run into timeouts or does reconnecting or something.

If you say via web interface it takes a very long time, I’d try to find out what is taking so much time…