"Files" Missing / Cannot Browse Files

Nextcloud version : 19.04 (I upgraded to v20, rolled back)
Operating system and version: Cent OS7 kernel 3.1
Apache or nginx version: Litespeed: 5.41 (takes apache config)
PHP version : 7.2.34

Long story… I first upgraded to v20, then all I saw was crypto error, lots of broken files, so I think v20 had something to do with it. So I restore a backup from a week ago and go back to v19

Now photos are OK, but files are missing, and the file browser is gone on the web.

My mobile device also cannot see the files anymore. Looking at the data directory, its still there. It was working until 2 days ago (that’s when I realize).

First time I see this error.

Checking the admin seems like WebDAV suddenly broke. This error appears under the Overview.

So I assume the file missing issue has to do with WebDav.

- Your web server is not yet properly set up to allow file synchronization, because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.

To check the WebDav, I went to the bottom left, retrieve the WebDav link and the website does seem to work.

webdav2

This is the WebDAV interface. It can only be accessed by WebDAV clients such as the Nextcloud desktop sync client.

I also check on the backend. I’m running PHP 7.2, with mod-dav, mod-davfs installed on the PHP end.

Since then, I roll back even further, a month ago and the problem still exists. (I delete everything, dump the db and restore). But the problem still exists.

Can someone give me some guidance on where I should go troubleshoot?

Stuff I know:

v20 had crypto error, so I need to fix up v19 before upgrading, or export my files first
v19 have WebDav error, seems more reasonable to troubleshoot… but files are missing for sure.