File locked error, when auto uploading

Hello,

when i have picture auto upload enabled, the upload just works fine, but it always stopps at the last file and after a short time it gives me a error, that the resource is locked…

Does anyone know how to fix that? I already tried to disable the file locking in config.php, but then the app tries to upload the files over and over again…

thx in advance

Logs, please

Alway looks like this:

OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked: “Kamera-Uploads/2018/06/18-06-10 13-12-02 3793.jpg” is locked

1. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1130: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(Resource id #19)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 513: Sabre\DAV\Server->updateFile(‘Kamera-Uploads/…’, Resource id #19, NULL)
  3. [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method PUT’, Array)
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once(’/var/www/nextcl…’)
  9. {main}