File locked error, when auto uploading

Hello,

when i have picture auto upload enabled, the upload just works fine, but it always stopps at the last file and after a short time it gives me a error, that the resource is lockedā€¦

Does anyone know how to fix that? I already tried to disable the file locking in config.php, but then the app tries to upload the files over and over againā€¦

thx in advance

Logs, please

Alway looks like this:

OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked: ā€œKamera-Uploads/2018/06/18-06-10 13-12-02 3793.jpgā€ is locked

1. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1130: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(Resource id #19)
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 513: Sabre\DAV\Server->updateFile(ā€˜Kamera-Uploads/ā€¦ā€™, Resource id #19, NULL)
  3. [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(ā€˜method PUTā€™, Array)
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 80: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  8. /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php - line 164: require_once(ā€˜/var/www/nextclā€¦ā€™)
  9. {main}