File conflict on every auto upload

I get a file conflict on every new picture that is automatically uploaded using the Android Nextcloud client. For every picture the app ask’s me if I want to replace the picture with a newer version, but I didn’t change anything in the picture. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the whole app, but this problem still exists. Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?

3 Likes

Exact the same problem here. Server and client language are german. And it is like this for about a week or so since i updated to 19.0.3

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have been experiencing it since I first installed Nextcloud. Currently running 19.0.1 on the server, and 3.13.1 of the Android App.

Today I verified the SHA25 hash of the files on my server file system with the hash of the file on my phone and they match.

Even if I tell Nextcloud to replace the remote image with the ‘updated’ local copy the notification returns.

1 Like

I have the same problem with certain files continually showing as having a conflict on the Android client. Very annoying to continually have conflict notifications.

Pretty sad to have such fundamental bugs for months without them being addressed…

1 Like

Same File Upload conflict here. I have hundreds of conflict messages. I uninstalled the Android app for a month. I tried it again today and the hundreds of conflict messages return. I’m giving up.

2 Likes

Check the timestamps of the files, both on the source device and in nextcloud. I have a vague memory of having trouble with something because a timestamp was reset to “no timestamp”.

1 Like

I have the same issue butonly with >2.5GB files. It looks like the server takes too long to combine the chunks.

2 Likes

Any solution found here?

I have a brand new ubuntu installation with apache2, php8.0-fpm, http2, a smb mount for data directory, a haproxy reverse proxy on my firewall.

On my windows client I have conflicts every time I upload multiple files in directory/subdirectory structure, and as TO mentions also on every auto-upload from my android phone.

Really annoying as I do not trust nextcloud with this happening.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!