File access error AND Decks gone

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version: How do I find this out?
Operating system and version: Ubuntu 20.04.3LTS
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): No idea what this means
PHP version (eg, 7.4): No idea what this means

The issue you are facing:

Two issues:

1. Up until about 1 month ago I had been able to use my nextcloud fine and access files on it easily by going via the dashboard >> files. NOW, I see the below:

If I go into any of the folders and try to open a file (for example a photo), it takes ages, and then I get the below:

Screenshot from 2022-01-12 19-18-01

1. The second problem is - up until about a week ago, I was able to access Decks via the dashboard. There was an icon at the top of the screen that said “Decks” and that would take me to the app. Now it is completely missing. The dashboard looks like its missing a whole lot.

Does anyone know what is causing this please? Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: Yes

Steps to replicate it:

• not sure - just log in.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging: NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS.

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!): NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS.

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____: NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS.

PASTE HERE