Fiele_share: file sharing per link to max 30 days

Hi,

in the old version until nextCloud 13 you could set the expiration date for a file sharing per link to max. 30 days. The user could leave this at the date or choose a date between Now and 30 days.
Can this be configured again in the nextCloud 15?

The administrator can set a maximum expiration date under Settings > Administration > Sharing and a user can still adjust this date in the sharing dialog grafik of a file or directory.

I have enabled the following option in the nexcloud(15): ā€œAllow users to share via linkā€, ā€œEnforce password protectionā€, ā€œset default expiration dateā€, Expire alfter 30 days and ā€œEnfoce expiration dateā€.

If the option ā€œEnfoce expiration dateā€ is enabled, than user can no longer edit the expiration date.
If the option ā€œEnfoce expiration dateā€ is deactivated, than user can freely select the expiration date or remove the expiration date completely.

Youā€™re right. I checked it with my admin account which allows to overrule a set date. But as a normal user it is indeed not possible to set a different date below the defined threshold. If this is an essential feature for you, you might open a feature request in https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues .