Failed upgrading

Hi everyone,

I upgrade my nextcloud ‘13.0.4.0’, to nextcloud 14 and it failed.
I followed the following steps to update the nextcloud.

1. I went to my nextcloud and the administration user
  2. in the control panel i checked for the upgrade button
  3. I clicked the button upgrade
  4. Everything was correct and i took off the mantenaince mode
  5. it was like it was going well but after the upgrade nextcloud showd me the following error:

the server cannot give your request.

if this happens again, please,send the technical details to the server administrator.

More details on the logs.

Technical details

• Remote Direccion : XXXXXX
  • ID request: X4rZYlTpB2U6wLdkPWs3

I tried to do the following steps to fix it:

1. sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:repair
  2. trying to upgrade, later i saw that the config.php is already in 14.0.4.2
  3. trying to go back to my nextcloud 13
  4. check apache logs and everything but i cannot see anything

Now i do not know what it happens but i am getting this error every time that i want to enter in my nextcloud.

My config.php file after update is the next:

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'oc7ke6n7033c', 'passwordsalt' => 'o6eqjTMZFFUQeCvM09UmcyDcTebh42', 'secret' => 'ObeIbxayBvjcXkbn0+N9NmQrvvrfIGSf6lWBSUWSW3u9VRF7', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'XXXXXX', 1 => 'XXXXXXX', ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'XXXXXXXX', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '14.0.4.2', 'dbname' => 'XXXXX', 'dbhost' => 'XXXXXX', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'XXXXXX', 'dbpassword' => 'XXXXXX', 'installed' => true, 'maintenance' => false, 'updater.secret' => '$2y$10$1ez35..pfBrFnj9hzt3Af.TAblw5fcF5FGqzM6ExX5vMVVTwoP6.S', 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2, ); . And the apache error log is not showing any error. Hoppefuly anyone of you can help me with this problem. pd : sorry if i did something wrong while creating the pots, i am new here. Thanks everyone WalleSenpai