External storage with webdav = Connection timed out

Hello,

My fresh Install:
Docker = 17.05.0-ce
Nextcloud = 12.0.4 (with docker-compose https://github.com/nextcloud/docker)
Apache
PHP version = 7.1

The issue you are facing:
It impossible to mount external storage with webdav : time out error

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? Y (it’s a fresh install)

Steps to replicate it:

1. Enabled external storages plugin
  2. Configure Webdav with URL = IP:PORT

In the log i get:

|Error|no app in context|OCP\Files\StorageNotAvailableException: Sabre\HTTP\ClientException: Failed to connect to IP port PORT: Connection timed out|2018-01-22T06:17:46+0100|
|---|---|---|---|
|Error|files_external|Failed to connect to IP port PORT: Connection timed out|2018-01-22T06:17:46+0100|
|Error|no app in context|Sabre\HTTP\ClientException: Failed to connect to IP port PORT: Connection timed out|2018-01-22T06:17:46+0100|
|Error|core|Exception while scanning storage "webdav::nextcloud@IP:PORT//folder/": RedisException: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set are disabled, because this instance is configured to report errors during writes if RDB snapshotting fails (stop-writes-on-bgsave-error option). Please check the Redis logs for details about the RDB error.|2018-01-22T06:17:20+0100|

In the container, i get the following log

[Mon Jan 22 05:42:00.532980 2018] [authz_core:error] [pid 73] [client IP:PORT_2] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/data/.ocdata

I think it is strange the port are different between nextcloud logs and docker container logs.
For your information, webdav works well with another client.

Any idea?
Could it be linked with the docker installation?

Thank you in advance for the help.

jB