External Sites - Select individual sites by group

Hello Forum,

I’ve recently discovered external sites within Nextcloud and I’m finding it very useful.

Is there a function available to select sites by group? So if I create an external site that links to our vendors website to open a support ticket and I only want the supervisors in our office to have that external site on their Nextcloud, how would I do add this site to my Nextcloud group for supervisors?

I see that I can enable the entire external site by group already but what I’m looking for is to be able to have each external site have the ability to be displayed by group. So an example would be:

All users in our office has on their nextcloud an external site to our email webpage.
Only supervisors in our office has on their nextcloud would also see an external site for remote vendor support tickets.

Thank you.

Not currently available, feature request is https://github.com/nextcloud/apps/issues/19#issuecomment-269015596 - I have heard of a workaround using languages if the need is urgent.

Thanks for this reply @putt1ck.

I did some more digging and found the following issue/feature request from another github repo. Seems this feature you and I both need will come in Nextcloud 13! :slight_smile:

1 Like