External Files not loading

So here my issue Iā€™ve download and enable the external storage app and configured it inside my centos 7 server ā€œ/media/SHARE/Work_Ordersā€ directory which is attached to a windows network share. I can see all the files inside the directory in CENTOS when I go to the directory and run ls. One the GUI side Iā€™ve went into External Storage and mounted the following:

Folder name External storage Authentication Configuration Available for
Work Orders Local None /media/SHARE/Work_Orders admin

Now when I save I get the green circle with the check.

So hereā€™s my issue:
I was able to access all my files inside that share then I logged off and rebooted the server to make a snapshot.

Now when I click on the Work Orders folder inside the GUI it shows the folder under files and the attached External storage is still green but it show no files inside the folder under files and external storage tabs. Why is this? Please help all permission have been given to the appropriate files and directories on the server side.

what can be the issue?

Is it Cron related because I want this setup as cron.

I also get these errors in my server:

./ncsyng.sh: line 23: nextcloud-scripts-config.conf: No such file or directory
stat: missing operand
Try ā€˜stat --helpā€™ for more information.
WARNING - could not write to Log file , will drop log messages. Is User Correct? Current log file owener is
stat: cannot stat ā€˜/var/log/next-cron.logā€™: No such file or directory
WARNING - could not write to Log file /var/log/next-cron.log, will drop log messages. Is User Correct? Current log file owener is

Server information:
Centos 7
PHP 7.3
Mariadb
Apache
Nextcloud 17