Exception: The requested uri() cannot be processed by the script '/var/www/html/cloud/nextcloud/cron.php') at <<closure>>

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (16.0.1):
Operating system and version (Ubuntu 18.04):
Apache or nginx version ( Apache 2.4.29):
PHP version ( 7.2.17):

The issue you are facing:
had this install working until I migrated my DB tables from antelope to barracuda. i wound up having to do this manually and now I get error in my logs. I think I might have broken the link between my DB and NC but I can’t figure how I did it so I can’t undo it. searching for an answer has not help. I hoping someone here can help

thanks

ed

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (yes):

Steps to replicate it:

1. sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan “user id”

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

[files] Error: Exception: The requested uri() cannot be processed by the script '/var/www/path to server/cron.php') at <<closure>>

0. /var/www/path to server/apps/groupfolders/lib/Mount/MountProvider.php line 104
    OC\AppFramework\Http\Request->getRawPathInfo()
 1. /var/www/path to server/apps/groupfolders/lib/Mount/MountProvider.php line 126
    OCA\GroupFolders\Mount\MountProvider->getCurrentUID()
 2. /var/www/path to server/apps/groupfolders/lib/Mount/MountProvider.php line 97
    OCA\GroupFolders\Mount\MountProvider->getMount(2, "/slynch/files/ThanksGiving-2018", 31, 10737412742, OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry {}, OC\Files\Storage\StorageFactory {}, true, OC\User\User {})
 3. <<closure>>
    OCA\GroupFolders\Mount\MountProvider->OCA\GroupFolders\Mount\{closure}("*** sensitive parameters replaced ***")
 4. /var/www/path to server/apps/groupfolders/lib/Mount/MountProvider.php line 99
    undefinedundefinedarray_map(Closure {}, ["*** sensitive parameter replaced ***"])
 5. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/Files/Config/MountProviderCollection.php line 103
    OCA\GroupFolders\Mount\MountProvider->getMountsForUser(OC\User\User {}, OC\Files\Storage\StorageFactory {})
 6. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php line 447
    OC\Files\Config\MountProviderCollection->addMountForUser(OC\User\User {}, OC\Files\Mount\Manager {})
 7. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php line 376
    OC\Files\Filesystem::initMountPoints("slynch")
 8. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/legacy/util.php line 308
    OC\Files\Filesystem::init("slynch", "/slynch/files")
 9. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php line 106
    OC_Util::setupFS("slynch")
10. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php line 142
    OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->getMounts("")
11. /var/www/path to server/apps/files/lib/BackgroundJob/ScanFiles.php line 88
    OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->backgroundScan("")
12. /var/www/path to server/apps/files/lib/BackgroundJob/ScanFiles.php line 112
    OCA\Files\BackgroundJob\ScanFiles->runScanner(OC\User\User {})
13. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/BackgroundJob/Job.php line 61
    OCA\Files\BackgroundJob\ScanFiles->run(null)
14. /var/www/path to server/lib/private/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php line 55
    OC\BackgroundJob\Job->execute(OC\BackgroundJob\JobList {}, OC\Log {})
15. /var/www/path to server/cron.php line 123
    OC\BackgroundJob\TimedJob->execute(OC\BackgroundJob\JobList {}, OC\Log {})

at 2019-05-22T22:15:01+00:00

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'secret',
  'passwordsalt' => 'secret',
  'secret' => 'secret',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'clementine.edquintero.net',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/path to/nextcloud/data',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '16.0.1.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://clementine.edquintero.net',
  'dbname' => 'secret',
  'dbhost' => 'localhost',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'dbuser' => 'oc_dbuser',
  'dbpassword' => 'secret/',
  'installed' => true,
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'memcache.locking' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\Redis',
  'filelocking.enabled' => 'true',
  'redis' =>
  array (
    'host' => 'localhost',
    'port' => port#,
    'timeout' => 0.0,
  ),
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_smtpsecure' => 'ssl',
  'mail_sendmailmode' => 'smtp',
  'mail_from_address' => 'user',
  'mail_domain' => 'mailhost',
  'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN',
  'mail_smtpauth' => 1,
  'mail_smtphost' => 'mailhost',
  'mail_smtpport' => 'port#',
  'mail_smtpname' => 'user@mailhost',
  'mail_smtppassword' => 'secret',
  'data-fingerprint' => 'secret',
  'updater.secret' => 'secret',
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 2,
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

[Wed May 22 17:51:09.755427 2019] [php7:error] [pid 4442] [client 192.168.1.1:57639] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Doctrine\\DBAL\\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /var/www/path to server/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/path to server/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(448): OC\\DB\\Connection->connect()\n#1 /var/www/path to server/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(410): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()\n#2 /var/www/path to server/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(354): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()\n#3 /var/www/path to server/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(710): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()\n#4 /var/www/path to server/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\\DBAL\\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)\n#5 /var/www/path to server/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php(181): OC\\DB\\Co in /var/www/path to server/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 64

1 Like