Errors with Only Office Document Server

Hello all,

I have my instance of Nextcloud on a docker container for some time now and everything is working fine for the most part.

The only exception is the Only Office Document server giving a lot of errors and making the nextcloud.log grow big within days.

OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentConversionException : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘uOe’ of undefined DoctRenderer: namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on sizeRelH is not defined rawingml/2006/main"/></wp:cNvGraphicFramePr><wp14:sizeRelH relativeFrom=“margin” ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on pctWidth is not defined ain"/></wp:cNvGraphicFramePr><wp14:sizeRelH relativeFrom=“margin”><wp14:pctWidth ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on sizeRelV is not defined 4:pctWidth>0</wp14:pctWidth></wp14:sizeRelH><wp14:sizeRelV relativeFrom=“margin” ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on pctHeight is not defined 14:pctWidth></wp14:sizeRelH><wp14:sizeRelV relativeFrom=“margin”><wp14:pctHeight ^

OCA\DocumentServer\Document\DocumentConversionException : namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on sizeRelH is not defined rawingml/2006/main"/></wp:cNvGraphicFramePr><wp14:sizeRelH relativeFrom=“margin” ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on pctWidth is not defined ain"/></wp:cNvGraphicFramePr><wp14:sizeRelH relativeFrom=“margin”><wp14:pctWidth ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on sizeRelV is not defined 4:pctWidth>0</wp14:pctWidth></wp14:sizeRelH><wp14:sizeRelV relativeFrom=“margin” ^ namespace error : Namespace prefix wp14 on pctHeight is not defined 14:pctWidth></wp14:sizeRelH><wp14:sizeRelV relativeFrom=“margin”><wp14:pctHeight ^

i have a cron job running every 5 minutes (which could be an overkill) and every run those 2 entries are added.

I’m on version 22.1.0 on docker.

would you know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I’ve got same problem. I think i will disable onlyoffice for now, it looks noone cares to fix errors inside.

Hi @nicrame ,

do you use a docker version too?

I am using this for about two years now but i did not run into this problem.
Never the less I am using it very often (cause its only a Backup Solution if I need a backpack list for holiday reasons)

No, i use Nextcloud on my own box based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.5 (J4105 CPU, 16G RAM, 4TB SSD (with 76GB of fast SLC cache builtin)/Available: 1.59 TB).
I use nginx/1.14.1 web server, PHP 7.4.27 (fpm) (Memory Limit: 1 GB, Max Execution Time: 3600, Upload max size: 16,5 GB), MariaDB 10.5.13.
I’ve got APC enabled in PHP (‘memcache.local’ => ‘\OC\Memcache\APCu’) and Redis for locking (‘memcache.locking’ => ‘\OC\Memcache\Redis’).

This a powerful setup.
Is there other software running too?
Next I use Microsoft Docx files mostly.

Mine is a odroid h2+ (nearly same cpu) but with debian linux for nextcloud only.
Probably you have a spare machine und try it with debian for once.

I think there shpuld not be difference between RHEL and Debian (i’m familiar with both). It’s all about errors inside OnlyOffice code i thnk.

Hi @nicrame ,

It think that OnlyOffice Devs are not overdoing anything in the community versions but they upgrade any now and then and for me it always worked somehow in the end.
Probably you try a small setup and see if there is the same problem.

By OnlyOffice i meant NC plugin of course. My setup is quiet small to say the truth, only 5 users are there, and only for not more than 2 devices :slight_smile: Except NC there is only Samba working to share 1 folder, and nothing else.

I use the Community Document Server in Nextcloud for years and having a small setup too i never had problems (except mobile editing only possible with a hack).

Probably this is the culprit. If I understand correctly you share a folder on the Redhat System layer with samba which is inside the nextcloud data folder. So Metadata collected by Nextcloud (and OnylOffice) might not be correct.

Nooo, it would be very stupid. Samba share is on different HDD, using different folder, not inside anywhere of Nextcloud. It would be very wrong to share anything from NC directly. It’s just simple errors in OnlyOffice NC package, or Community Document Server.
For me problem is just solved by removing OF and CDS :slight_smile: Now my error logs are much more empty. There are some, but Nextcloud was never very clear about those. But it’s working fine for me, so i’m happy with it for now.

Ok, good to hear that.

Sorry to hear that it cannot be solved with intact functionality but it is good that you are happy with this solution.