Errors installing NC20 on shared host powweb.com

I am installing NC 20 on powweb.com working with their support on a chat window… its not working… Here is the error message i am getting now. (I have seen a couple of others post this in years past with no resolution)…

Error while trying to initialise the database: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO oc_migrations (app,version) SELECT ?,? FROM oc_migrations WHERE app = ? AND version = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0’ with params [“core”, “13000Date20170705121758”, “core”, “13000Date20170705121758”]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1665 Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.

Any hints?

It sounds like you have a database problem. Maybe including some info about your setup would help.

Ask the support of your hoster to confirm that all system requirements are met to run Nextcloud.

My mistake…

1. In the installation (web install) script wizard it says: "Dependency check: All Nextcloud dependencies found

2. Shared Hosting Platform:

• Platform Type: Debian
  • MySQL Version 5.6.32
  • Perl Version 5.8.8
  • PHP Version 7.2.9

Fix your database configuration. You will find a lot of hints how to do this on the internet, like e.g.:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Cannot+execute+statement%3A+impossible+to+write+to+binary+log+since