Errors in syslog dont know why

hello everybody,

i have one error in my syslog from nextcloud. The server is running on debian8 with apache2.4 and php 7.0.13. My users are direct from ldap.

Does anyone know this error, my issue is i cannot reproduce it or i dont know when it appears.

This ist the Error from the syslog :

Nov 23 10:14:36 SERVERNAME apache2[14312]: {PHP} Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache in /www/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php:773#012Stack trace:#012#0 /www/lib/private/Files/View.php(2034): OC\Files\Filesystem::normalizePath('/2748F647-8945-...')#012#1 /www/lib/private/Files/View.php(1152): OC\Files\View->unlockFile('/Merger HmcS En...', 1)#012#2 [internal function]: OC\Files\View->OC\Files\{closure}()#012#3 /www/3rdparty/icewind/streams/src/CallbackWrapper.php(109): call_user_func(Object(Closure))#012#4 [internal function]: Icewind\Streams\CallbackWrapper->stream_close()#012#5 {main}#012 thrown at /www/lib/private/Files/Filesystem.php#773

Error {PHP} Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: OC\Files\Filesystem::$normalizedPathCache

Hi,

I had such an error message in my log after I tried to view RAW files (*.tiff) in the Galery or as thumbnail preview in my Photo folder, but reading some bug reports this error message appears in various scenarios. Some users reported this error for example when a shared file has been downloaded. This is still under investigation.
There is another topic where it was linked to the mentioned bug reports:
https://help.nextcloud.com/t/raw-file-preview-not-working/3446/

There is already a number of open bug reports on this error, see in the link Schmu gave you. Check if any of these applies for your case and provide more information of this bug if needed. If none of the bug descriptions fit your case, please open a new bug report on github.com/nextcloud/server/issues and fill out the issue template.