Errors after moving data into GroupFolders

Hello,

Recently I installed the GroupFolders app and moved a whole bunch of data across into GroupFolders. This is is all working great with no apparent problems, until today I noticed that users get the error “An error occured” every time they click on the photos icon in the top menu.

I can see any permissions errors. Using the NextCloud Files app I can browse all folders and see all images.

The only user who isn’t getting the error is the user who owned the files before they were moved across to a GroupFolder.

I’ve searched for this error and it does seem related to GroupFolders but I’m not sure how to resolve.

Running the official NextCloud docker container for 22.2.3 with MariaDB 10.3.32.

[webdav] Fatal: OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheWrapper::getCacheEntryFromSearchResult(): Return value must be of type ?OCP\Files\Cache\ICacheEntry, bool returned

SEARCH /remote.php/dav/
from 10.8.1.2 by adamtest at 2022-02-17T01:40:27+00:00

[index] Error: OC\Files\Cache\Wrapper\CacheWrapper::getCacheEntryFromSearchResult(): Return value must be of type ?OCP\Files\Cache\ICacheEntry, bool returned

GET /apps/recommendations/api/recommendations/always
from 10.8.1.2 by adam at 2022-02-17T01:39:23+00:00

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Adam.