Errors after disabling Versions App

Hello Community

After i have disabled the Versions App, i receive every 5min such a Error message in my Log:

Error while running background job (class: OC\Command\CommandJob, arguments: O:33:"OCA\Files_Versions\Command\Expire":2:{s:43:"OCA\Files_Versions\Command\ExpirefileName";s:40:"Images/Image0001.jpg";s:39:"OCA\Files_Versions\Command\Expireuser";s:6:"user1";}): {"Exception":"InvalidArgumentException","Message":"Invalid serialized command","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/BackgroundJob\/Job.php(53): OC\\Command\\CommandJob->run('O:33:\"OCA\\\\Files...')\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/BackgroundJob\/QueuedJob.php(43): OC\\BackgroundJob\\Job->execute(Object(OC\\BackgroundJob\\JobList), Object(OC\\Log))\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/cron.php(143): OC\\BackgroundJob\\QueuedJob->execute(Object(OC\\BackgroundJob\\JobList), Object(OC\\Log))\n#3 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Command\/CommandJob.php","Line":37}

When i reenable the Versions App, no more Error will be posted to the logfile. Is there something more, which i have to to, for disabling this App?

Best Regards

You can ignore the error, or you manually delete all related entries in the jobs table of your database.
I copied your report to our bug tracker and will try to fix it for the next version.

1 Like

Thank you for your clarification. Does it mean, i can delete all entries inside the “oc_jobs” table, or are there other entries inside, which have nothing to do with this error? Or should i only delete all entries, which contains the “Files_Versions” string?

There are entries, that should stay, so:

DELETE FROM `oc_jobs` WHERE `argument` LIKE '%Files_Versions%'
1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much, it worked!

Now another Logentry is displayed, don’t know if this is related to this Problem

Info  no app in context  Invalidating tokens older than 2016-10-20T09:16:38+00:00 

What does this exactly mean?

You can ignore that. It’s informative not an error.

Ok. As i am a Person, who likes to have clean logs, i asked because if there is a way to solve this?

No, just change the log level from Informative to Warning

Ok, then everything is fine, thanks again!

Good afternoon! Please help me figure out the error. I couldn’t figure out what to do. 2 days I sit tormented. The error text is below.
InvalidArgumentException: Invalid serialized command

1. /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/Job.php - line 52:OC\Command\CommandJob->run()
  2. /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php - line 46:OC\BackgroundJob\Job->execute()
  3. /var/www/html/nextcloud/cron.php - line 149:OC\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->execute()
1 Like

same problem

[core] Error: InvalidArgumentException: Invalid serialized command at <<closure>>

0. /home/rt/public_html/lib/private/BackgroundJob/Job.php line 52
   OC\Command\CommandJob->run("O:33:\"OCA\\Fil ... }")
1. /home/rt/public_html/lib/private/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php line 46
   OC\BackgroundJob\Job->execute(OC\BackgroundJob\JobList {}, OC\Log {})
2. /home/rt/public_html/cron.php line 149
   OC\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->execute(OC\BackgroundJob\JobList {}, OC\Log {})

GET /cron.php
from 82.79.163.250 at 2021-08-31T14:11:45+00:00