Error While Installing INSERT INTO `oc_migrations`

Hi,

i recently i was trying to install a fresh copy of Nextcloud on my server, everything was going fine like it checked all dependencies and all, but then on last step where I have to make admin username and password and provide database details.

And when i do all this, I am getting this error -

Error while trying to create admin user: An exception occurred while executing ‘INSERT INTO oc_migrations (app,version) SELECT ?,? FROM oc_migrations WHERE app = ? AND version = ? HAVING COUNT(*) = 0’ with params [“core”, “13000Date20170705121758”, “core”, “13000Date20170705121758”]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1665 Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.

You should set $binlog_format to something else than “statement”. Either “row” oder “mixed” should work. See https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/binary-log-setting.html for example.

already did this, but no help

You should at least get another error if you changed the binlog_format.