Error when uploading a large file with windows client

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2):13.0.1
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04):Debian 9
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Nginx 1.12.2
PHP version (eg, 7.1):7.2.4

The issue you are facing:
When I use the windows client to upload a large file (5GB), it always say error transferring after a period of time. When I login my VPS, I find the disk (50GB) is full. And in my user folder, there are many .part files. I don’t know what happened. My Nginx is set to client_max_body_size 0 and NextCloud upload is limited to 8 GB. Is there a problem with my setting or the windows client itself?

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):N

Steps to replicate it:

1. login my windows client
  2. upload a large file
  3. error transferring

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

Sabre\DAV\Exception\InsufficientStorage: 

/home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/QuotaPlugin.php - line 139: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\QuotaPlugin->checkQuota('/', 5368709120)
    [internal function] OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\QuotaPlugin->beforeMove('uploads/user...', 'files/user/h...')
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 633: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('beforeMove', Array)
    [internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMove(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method MOVE', Array)
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/apps/dav/lib/Server.php - line 283: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php - line 35: OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
    /home/wwwroot/cloud.example.com/remote.php - line 164: require_once('/home/wwwroot/c...')
    {main}

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => '',
  'passwordsalt' => '',
  'secret' => '',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'cloud.example.com',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => '/mnt/blockstorage/data',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://cloud.example.com',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '13.0.1.1',