Error when i goto webbrowser after setup

Hi looking for help with this error im getting when i goto the web address bar and type in my local ip

I had this instance up and running fine next day i get this error when i put my local ip address bar

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected token "=>" in /var/www/html/config/config.php on line 34

Like the error say, there is an syntax error in your config file on line 34. You just need to edit it to match the rest of the config file.

Can you send it to us ? (don’t forget to remove critical data in it before sending it)

I it was fine for 3 days after I got things configured… I did not change anything on line 34

I can post it here on my lunch

how do I get to

/var/www/html/config/config.php on line 34 I

'm using putty to connect to my raspberry pi

You can use WinSCP : WinSCP :: Official Site :: Download

Or just copy past the content of the file, opening it via VI or NANO.

i understand how to paste the code

where is line 34 located in config.php?

Well line 34 is located if you press 33 times the arrow button down on the keyboard or you can do something like:

vim /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php +34

If you have nano installed it could be something like:

nano +34 /var/www/nextcloud/config/config.php

The exact path of your config.php is dependent on your exact setup. It might be at a different location.

line 34 states

‘datadirectory’ => ‘/var/www/html/data’,

GNU nano 5.4 config.php *

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'htaccess.RewriteBase' => '/', 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'apps_paths' => array ( 0 => array ( 'path' => '/var/www/html/apps', 'url' => '/apps', 'writable' => false, ), 1 => array ( 'path' => '/var/www/html/custom_apps', 'url' => '/custom_apps', 'writable' => true, ), ), 'instanceid' => **** 'passwordsalt' =>**** 'secret' => *** 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => *** ), 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/data', 'dbtype' => 'sqlite3', 'version' => '23.0.0.10', 'overwrite.cli.url' => *** 'installed' => true, ); 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/data', 'dbtype' => 'sqlite3', 'version' => '23.0.0.10', 'overwrite.cli.url' => ****** 'installed' => true, ); 'datadirectory' => '/var/www/html/data', 'dbtype' => 'sqlite3', 'version' => '23.0.0.10', 'overwrite.cli.url' => ******* 'installed' => true, );